- Voltage Rating: U0/U=600/1000 V AC, 1800 V DC.
- Test Voltage: 6.5 KV 50 Hz, 15 KV DC for 5 Min.
- Temperature Rating: -40 °C up to +120 °C.
- Max. Short Circuit Temp.: 200 °C (for 5 sec).
- Oil & Chemical resistance: IEC 60811-1.
- Bending Radius: > 4 x Ø (Cable OD).
Annealed Electro-Tinned fine copper strands (bunched to meet class 5 flexibility as per IEC 60228/VDE 0295), Insulated and sheathed with Polyolefin Co-Polymer (XLPO) / Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) Sheath
RED or BLACK (Black recommended)
- Continuous Operating Temperature 120°C, hence higher current carrying capacity.
- Better UV & Ozone resistance and improved weather resistance in adverse conditions.
- Improved Oil & Chemical resistance, improved crack resistance.
- Improved Mechanical properties of the cables in elevated temperature conditions.
- Improved Flammability properties, Halogen Free.
- Fire Performance: IEC 60332-1-2.
- Smoke Emission: IEC 61034-2 / EN 50268-2.
- (Light Transmission > 60%).
- Halogen Free: IEC 60754-1 (HCL content <0.5%).
- Generally meets TÜV 2PfG-1169/08.2007 PV1-F.
ATC flexible conductor, Dual wall insulated for Photovoltaic Power applications for connection from PV cell to Junction Box / Inverter in dry, damp or wet conditions. It can be installed in open trays or in ducts/conduits. Rodent Resistant design of Solar PV cables also available as given below.
Solar cable is the interconnection cable used in photovoltaic power generation. A solar cable interconnects solar panels and other electrical components of a photovoltaic system. Solar cables are designed to be UV resistant and weather resistant.